We install products that you may plan to purchase or already have and need someone to install them. Our customers include:
- Vendors and Commercial Contractors (who do not have an installation capability or lack resources in a particular territory or for a particular product).
- Institutions or Commercial end users who want to purchase goods direct or already have but need someone with installation experience.
- Homeowner Associations, Property Management Firms, Residential Contractors, and Upscale Private Homeowners who need assistance completing a project.
IS&M provides Installation and Maintenance in the Southeastern U.S.…
For… Flooring and Athletic Surfacing
- Fitness/ Weight Room (Rubber, Vinyl Sheets, Rolls, Tiles)
- Aerobic and Dance Studios
- Gymnasiums (including line painting, logos, core drilling and refinishing maintenance service for wood floors)
- Floor Covers
- Synthetic/Artificial Turf
- Track, Tennis Court, Play Area and Game Court Surfacing or Re-Surfacing
For… Site Furnishings
- Basketball Backstops (Ceiling Mounted, Wall Mounted - Indoor and Outdoor) including annual safety inspections and adjustments
- Wall Padding (Indoor and Outdoor)
- Shade Structures (Playground, Bleacher, Pools, etc.)
- Batting Cages, Golf Cages
- Soccer and Lacrosse Backstops
- Cardio and Exercise Equipment (also annual preventive maintenance service and adjustments)
- Playground Equipment Installation or Relocation ; including Rubber Safety Surfacing (Indoor and Outdoor, i.e., pour-n-place, tile, and loose surfacing)
For… Sports Fields
- Renovate/Install - Baseball/Softball Infields (Infield Mix and Conditioners, aeration, leveling, etc.)
- Build Pitcher's Mounds
- Football Goals
- Netting and Poles for Separation, Barrier, Backstop, Canopy, Range Netting, etc. (Both Install and Repair)
- Field Painting Service
What We Require to Do Business
(read below - click on job request button /or/ contact us button below)
- Identify if you are a Vendor, Contractor, Institution, Commercial End User, Residential etc.
- A description of the Specific Product and Manufacturer, if possible, you need installed.
- Products must be new or in good condition and delivered to the location where they are to be installed, ready for installation.
- Any existing equipment, furniture or stored items must be removed to provide clear, unimpeded access to conduct the installation.
- Any prep work required: removal of existing surfaces; if you want us to handle it (or if it will be done by others) we need to be informed. (If by others we need to know so that we can ensure it is handled correctly in order for the Installation to go successfully ).
- A picture, take-off or drawing of the room or area (photos are ideal) with the SF (square footage) or measurements so we can price the job for you.
- Your contact information and the City/ State location of the Installation.
If you are in need of assistance on a longer term, continuing basis rather than for a single specific job, we would be interested in discussing an Agreement with you. Please contact us with any questions or to review your requirements in detail.
If you are a Specialized Installer with experience and would like to join our network , we would like to hear from you. Please indicate your expertise, product experience and territory covered.
Installation Specialties and Maintenance
Toll Free: 800.858.3116
PO Box 735
Note: If you are a specialized installer with experience and would like to join our network we would like to hear from you. Please indicate your expertise, product experience, and territory covered.